Your Website Deserves More Traffic!
That’s right, your website deserves more traffic. Not just any traffic. Traffic that is looking to buy your what you sell!
Do people call or buy from your business because they found your business online? You can benefit from local search engine optimization. Let us show you why!
Local Customers Search Online First
Studies show 72% of local searches result in a visit to a store within 5 miles! You can’t tell us you wouldn’t want more feet to walk into your buisness!
And, studies also show that 78% of local mobile searches result in a purchase offline. Let’s rephrase that, sales in your physical store can be a result of a stranger looking on their phone for your product.
Unfortunately, studies also show that 71% of all clicks come from the first page!
If your customers are searching for what you sell, and you’re not on the first page, you’re not getting all the benefit that your website can provide.
Where Does Your Website Rank?
Is your site on the first page?
If not, where does it rank?
The deeper in the search results, the fewer results you will see. Like we said before, 71% of the clicks come from the first page!
Why Does Your Site Rank There?
Your ranking is dependent on many things:
- Competition Level
- Your own website construction
- Your website’s content
- Your website’s age
- Your website’s aesthetic appeal
- Who is linking to your website
- Who’s talking about your website
This barely scratches the surface, but it gives you an idea of the factors that influence your rank.
Your website should target keywords that your customers use when they are looking to buy what you sell. One thing we have found, sometimes the keywords you target, aren’t the best keywords your best customer would use.
This has been true both in our customers SEO attempts, as well as in our own business.
Sometimes we target the keywords that have our business lingo, or buzz words, but not the keywords our customers actually use to search for to solve their problem.
Our Summation X Local SEO package can help improve your search ranking.
How Summation X can help!
First, we do a keyword analysis to determine what keywords your customers are really using. We then rank them based on competition, volume, and buyer intent.
Next optimize you website through On-Page SEO to make sure your website is focused on those topics. And we work with you to create content campaigns that will help your customers navigate your industry, and trust you.
Lastly, we put together and implement campaigns to improve your Off-Page SEO, which is a key portion of showing your importance to the search engines.
Summation X Local SEO Packages:
The Summation X Local SEO packages will build an SEO strategy and implement changes to help your site improve your search position.
We have 3 different packages that can fill your needs based on what you business needs. We recommend purchasing once every 2-4 months.
- Silver Package: Perfect for your business if you are in a competitive industry and already in a good search position but still need to defend your search position by keeping your SEO game sharp.
- Gold Package: This Package is designed to be the powerful utility player package, it can serve to improve your position over time, while defending your position in tough markets. It’s a great choice in almost any situation.
- Platinum Package: This is a powerful package that can provide a real punch. It can serve you if your starting a new local business, or if you want to really make a jump. It’s that campaign that can break through that plateau.
Here is what we will do for you:
- A full citation audit and new local citations implemented
- On-page Optimization for chosen keywords
- Off-Page SEO campaigns
- Competition analysis
- Monthly SEO Position Reporting
Look at what your business needs and sign up today!